- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
2.- RESPONSIBLE IDENTIFICATION
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Data collected by EXPLORA CARIBE are: name, age, nationality, email address and phone number, this, in order to identify our customers and keep records to use statistics so we can improve services and also for possible marketing or advertising purposes.
3.- THE WEB SITE
If you access our website, there will be automatic collection of certain navigation information and cookies activity (cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on the browser used by each user for the server to remember certain information, this information can identify you as a particular user and save your personal preferences and technical information such as number of visits or specific pages you visit). Users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on your computer, can set their personal browser to that effect.
Also, the website may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider (ISP) and IP address (Internet Protocol) through which you are connected to the Internet, date and time of access to the website, the pages you have accessed within our website and the website address from which you arrived to ours, all this in order to identify our customers and keep records to use statistical and improve services and the website.
4.- PROTECTING YOUR DATA
EXPLORA CARIBE makes of your knowledge that only the responsible of the Personal Data Department has access to your data. You can access, rectify, cancel or oppose to your Personal Data held by EXPLORA CARIBE through the Responsible, by exercising your ARCO RIGHTS. You may also like to know that all your Data is handled very professionally and by safe practices, data collected through the site is safely guarded in safe shared servers.
5.- ARCO RIGHTS
Only the owner of the personal data is entitled to exercise its ARCO RIGHTS at any time. ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELATION AND OPPOSITION
According to 29th Article of the Law, the request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition shall be written and contain the following:
1. Your name and address or any other mean (such as an email) to communicate the answer to your request;
2. Documents which prove your identity or the legal document that certifies you as legal representative, it can be any official identification such as a passport, national ID card or a valid driver’s license;
3. The precise and clear description of the personal data you seek exercise on of any of the rights described above, and
4. Any other item or document that facilitates the location of your personal data (such as the date on which they were collected)
The Responsible of your personal data will reply to your request within 15 labor days. In case the Response to your request is affirmative, you will be notified when it becomes effective. If the Responsible answers with a negative to your request, the answer will contain the motive according to the Law and its regulations of denial. In case of a partial negative to exercise ARCO RIGHTS, the request will proceed in the pertinent and you will be informed about the reason why the rest of it did not proceed.
6.- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Exceptional circumstances exist under which EXPLORA CARIBE may disclose your personal information:
1. LEGAL REQUIREMENT INJUNCTION in connection with the Site or EXPLORA CARIBE services;
2. To protect EXPLORA CARIBE property rights
3. Act in urgent circumstances in order to protect the personal safety of employees or EXPLORA CARIBE members.
The update of the Privacy Notice does not act retrospectively for those who have purchased EXPLORA CARIBE services before the notice of new updates.
The date of last update is shown at the top right of this Document all the time.
8.- APLICABLE POLICY